Will you become a warehouse employee at Willem Dijk AGF?
We are looking for new colleagues in our storage & transfer warehouse! As a general warehouse employee you are at home in all markets. You pick orders like the best, you unload trucks, transport goods internally and can be used as an outgoing goods controller. You do all this in a 2-shift system where you will work in the evenings every other week.
What do we ask of you?
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in a warehouse environment.
- You can work independently and accurately.
- You have a positive attitude and you like to keep working.
- You are interested in Potatoes, Vegetables and Fruit.
- You don’t find it a problem to work in the evening on a rotating basis every other week.
- Forklift certificate is an advantage.
You work in a cooled room (roughly speaking between 4 and 8 degrees). You move a lot during the day. Your work consists of picking orders on roll containers or pallets, unloading trucks and moving goods internally. Electric pallet trucks are used for this. You work in close-knit teams in which everyone goes the extra mile to get the work done. The world of fresh produce is fast-paced. It is a daily challenge to get orders ready for shipment on time. In addition, fresh produce is a fragile product, and the products are handled neatly and carefully. Tailor-made customer service with excellent products is the goal!
What can you expect?
- You will be working in a strong team.
- There is a good working atmosphere in which the shoulders are put together.
- Salary in accordance with collective agreement, with cold allowance and performance allowance.
- A growing organization in full development.
- Fun staff activities/outings.
Do you have questions about this vacancy? Tom Hesselink (053 – 851 77 94) is happy to tell you more about it. Apply directly? Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com .